The job opportunities we have on offer are as follows:
Golf Retail Assistant – Food & Beverage Assistants – Driving Range Attendant
Wexham Park Golf Centre is a friendly golf club with a reputation for excellence on and off the course. The golf centre continues to thrive in both maintaining and improving the quality of the golf course, driving range, and hospitality extending the high standards demanded by today’s golfers.
You will have experience in a golf retail role either as part of a Golf club or a standalone sports business that has a focus on golf retail.
Both exceptional customer service and communication skills are essential for this role, and the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to deliver this.
Full-time, permanent position, working 5 out of 7 days on a rota basis will include early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Unlimited use of both courses outside of working hours
- State-of-the-art driving range
- Discounts on retail & food products
- Uniform provided
- Annual staff outing
Key Responsibilities of the Role :
- To assist with the daily operation of the shop floor under the direction of the Golf Operations Manager.
- Offer excellent customer service, meeting and greeting the customers at all times.
- To maximise revenue by approaching and selling to customers.
- Maintaining exceptional merchandising standards throughout the shop.
- Awareness of products throughout the shop at all times.
- Make Certain shop floor stock is available / stocked at all times.
- General housekeeping/cleanliness of the shop.
- Ensuring the health and safety of yourself and others at work.
- Follow correct till procedures.
- Follow correct procedures for customer orders, customer returns, and faulty goods.
- Ensure loss prevention and stock control procedures are followed.
- Assist with stock-take.
- Support the back office team.
- Reporting to work with the correct uniform standard.
- Any other ad hoc duty requested by your line manager
If you are the person for us, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Food & Beverage Assistants.
We are looking for passionate and professional full-time Food & Beverage Assistants with great personalities to share their passion for the hospitality industry in delivering service with a smile.
You will be working in a busy, fast-paced environment that requires consistency in customer service, flexibility, and being able to work well under pressure.
- Greet our customers in a warm and friendly way
- Clear tables and plates, glassware, etc. efficiently and professionally, cleaning as you go
- Make sure our customers have a fantastic experience that exceeds expectations.
- Keep up with Health & Food Safety standards
- Anticipate guest needs and respond accordingly
- Competitive rate of pay
- 40% off food
- Use of the Golf Course & Driving Range
- Monday to Sunday on a rota basis will include weekends & evenings
- Bar, restaurant, cafe: 1 year (Preferred)
- Greeting and seating customers
- setting up & working on events, weddings & parties
- Taking orders for food and drink
- Serving food
- Serving alcohol
- Cleaning and resetting tables
- Answering phone calls
- Processing payments
- Cleaning duties such as stocking, sanitising, sweeping floors, washing glasses, etc.
Driving Range Attendant
Having a newly built 23 bay driving range, with Inrange technology & floodlighting has resulted in
us recruiting for a Driving Range Attendant.
We are looking for a golf enthusiast to join our Golf Services team as a Driving Range Attendant
This role is responsible for maintaining and operating our driving range to the highest standards.
- Ensuring the driving range is kept in a clean, tidy and presentable condition at all times
- Collection and removal of all used balls from the outfield of the range, ensuring they are
cleaned and returned to the ball machine
- Removal and replacement of all rubber tees
- Actively support the Professional Shop
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, and Personal Attributes:
- Sound knowledge and a keen interest in golf
- Motivation to learn and perform to a very high standard
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with both members,
colleagues & visitors.
If you are the person we are looking for please apply with CV and covering letter to:
email@example.com or send a postal application to:
Wexham Park Golf Centre