Covid-19 Update 4/07/2020
The worldwide spread of COVID -19 (commonly known as Coronavirus) has had a major impact on our business and economy.
Considering recent events, Wexham Park Golf Centre has issued an operation policy statement setting out their response to the ongoing situation of COVID – 19.
This policy has been developed with assistance from hospitality professionals within the industry in line with advice and guidance from Public Health England and it sets out the steps the company have taken with a view to minimise the risk to our staff, customers, visitors and contractors, who may plan to attend WPGC premises in the near future.
The policy is focused on cleaning practices, social interactions, and workplace protocols across the hospitality business, whilst ensuring the Customer and employee experience is enjoyable and in the safest environment.
Wexham Park Golf Centre is looking forward to welcoming our loyal members, visitors, and customers through our doors. Preventative measures for the spread of COVID – 19
- We ask customers or staff exhibiting any symptom associated with COVID – 19 not to attend our premises until the recommended self- isolation period has passed and all symptoms have gone.
- If the company has been informed of any employee who are exhibiting symptoms associated with COVID – 19, we will require the individual to stay at home for the recommended self-isolation period before returning to work.
- We are reducing the number of customer limit in the clubhouse and outside seating areas at any one time to help us practice social distancing as per the Government guidelines
- If advised that a member of staff or public has developed COVID – 19 and were recently on the premises the management team will contact Public Health Authority to discuss the case and identify the people he/she has been in contact with.Bookings
• We will be taking a limited number of pre bookings for Sunday Lunch only. Tables are allocated on a 1st come 1st served basis only. We have taken the decision does not apply a drinks limit or a time restriction, instead we reserve the right to ask you to “move on” if we require the table for other incoming members or visitors.
• In house training has been administered to all operation employees prior to returning to work. First Aiders will be aware of specific issues relating to the virus. All staff will be informed of any updated information and be trained in line with Government guidelines.
- Employees have the right to wear protective equipment and have access to a mask, face shield and gloves should they wish to use PPE.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for staff and customers to use upon entry and exit of the clubhouse.
- Hand washing facilities with antibacterial soap will always be available.Cleaning
• We will be frequent cleaning and sanitisation of objects and surfaces in high use areas such as door handles, tables and bar surfaces using the appropriate cleaning products and methods.
On Site Procedure:
- The same procedure applies both inside and outside.
- You will always be required to keep all your personal belongings with you, there are no coat racks available.
- Obtain your table number before getting in the queue, we cannot process your beverage or food order without an allocated tablenumber.
- Under the NHS Test and Trace scheme we are required to take the name and telephone number of every person visiting WPGC
- Standing to consume hot /cold beverages or food is not permitted at this current time.
- Keep social distance of 1 meter plus apart when queuing to place your food and beverage orders.
- Large menus have been placed in the clubhouse, function suite and external seating areas for your ease.
- Only 1 person to queue to place the order.
- All foods will be supplied with one use cups, plates, salad boxes and cutlery until further notice.
- Condiments will be supplied in single use sachets upon request.
- Dispose of your own rubbish in the waste bins provided.
- Do not move tables or chairs, the layouts have been set to comply with social distancing guidance.
- Tables of 6 persons from different households are only permitted on the designated tables in the external areas
Violence & Aggression
• Violence and aggression in the form of swearing, threats or any act of violence will not be tolerated. Anyone giving verbal abuse to a member of staff or others will be asked to leave immediately.
These are both challenging and extraordinary times for all hospitality businesses. Wexham Park Golf Centre has taken a few temporary measures so to ensure that all the staff, members, customers, and visitors feel safe when visiting us.
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding
From Monday 8th June we will be operating 4-balls on both the blue and green course.
BLUE COURSE BOOKINGS
Members can now book tee times via the website, member hub, or by calling the pro shop.
Priority “member only” tee times will be available from 7.00am through to midday. If a member wishes to book a tee time after midday please call the pro shop on 01753 663 271 option 1 or alternatively email Adam Stacey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visitors will only be permitted to play after midday and we are only permitting 18 hole play.
GREEN COURSE BOOKINGS
Open to both members and visitors from 7.00am and 6.00pm. bookings can be made online or by calling the pro shop.
THE DRIVING RANGE
We are seeking further guidance on the opening of this facility.
Individual 1:1 lesson teaching will resume from Monday 18th May – Bookings to be made directly with the professionals via the teaching page links. Group lessons are not permitted.
It is important to stress that this remains an extremely difficult situation and we must as a sport work together to resume play responsibly as and when the Government determines it is safe to do so.
We look forward to welcoming you back.